Full Specs & Features
Depth : 36' 8"
Height : 31' 2"
Width : 21' 4"
First Floor: 736 sq/ft
Second Floor: 694 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
This designer will be closed for vacation from July 17 through August 2, 2020. Orders will processed when the designer reopens in August. Thank you for your patience.
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures
- Dimension and height of chimney
Foundation plans typically include:
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
Floor plan(s) typically include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Types of interior doors that correspond to a schedule
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Location of columns, beams and floor joists, including dimensions
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
Roof plans typically include:
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- Location of ridges and valleys
Building cross-section(s) and truss details typically include:
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
Construction details typically include:
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
Typical wall sections typically include;
» See important
information before purchasing.
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include an electrical layout.
|5 Copy Set
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
|8 Copy Set
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
|Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
|Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.