Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 55' 4"
Height : 34' 9"
Width : 45' 6"
First Floor: 221 sq/ft
Garage: 1381 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1607 sq/ft
Third Floor: 801 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Metal
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
195 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 15' 10"
145 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 13'
154 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 12'
109 sq/ft width 8' 5" x depth 13'
120 sq/ft width 9' 10" x depth 12' 2"
266 sq/ft width 17' x depth 15' 8"
236 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 17' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.