Tri-Plex\ Apt #1 1st level: Foyer with coat closet, kitchen with island / lunch counter, sitting area, dining room, laundry room, half-bath, family room. 2nd level: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Apt #2, 1st level: family room, dining room, kitchen with lunch counter, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with laundry facilities. storage room. Apt #3, 2nd level: family room, dining room, kitchen with lunch counter, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with laundry facilities, storage room.\ \ Chimneys with possible exits in family rooms, walk-in closet in master bedroom in unit 1 , separate dining room in unit , abundant windowing, storage in units 2 and 3, carport with terrace above, covered front entry.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50'
Height : 31'
Width : 48'
First Floor: 2193 sq/ft
First Floor: 1100 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1104 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures
- Dimension and height of chimney
Foundation plans typically include:
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
Floor plan(s) typically include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Types of interior doors that correspond to a schedule
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Location of columns, beams and floor joists, including dimensions
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
Roof plans typically include:
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- Location of ridges and valleys
Building cross-section(s) and truss details typically include:
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
Construction details typically include:
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
Typical wall sections typically include;
» See important
information before purchasing.
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include an electrical layout.
|5 Copy Set
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
|8 Copy Set
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
|For making minor changes to your house plans and inexpensive local printing. 1 printed set on Vellum or Bond paper.
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
|Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of
the purchase date).
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.