Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 31'
Width : 28'
First Floor: 135 sq/ft
Garage: 700 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1025 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Front Entry Garage
width 14' x depth 14' 6"
width 11' x depth 15'
700 sq/ft width 27' x depth 24' 6"
width 16' x depth 14' 6"
width 11' x depth 11'
Side Entry Porch:
width 16' x depth 9'
Upper Level Deck:
280 sq/ft width 28' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.