How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 34'
Height : 26'
Width : 32'
Main Floor : 560 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 527 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet - General notes, structural notes, joist and rafter tables, abbreviations, and energy guidelines. Most plans have a rendering of the elevation.
- Foundation Plan - A crawl type foundation is standard, but an alternate slab foundation can be included. Some plans have a basement foundation available.
- Floor Plan(s) - Floor and roof plan(s) and showing all dimensions, joist/rafter directions, cabinets, window and door sizes, etc.
- Exterior Elevations - All elevations drawn at 1/4"=1'-0". Electrical Plans - All electrical located on separate drawings. Schedules - Door and window schedules.
- Building section(s) - Section through the building showing stairs, vertical dimensioning, and structural information.
- Details - Various details describing foundation, wall, column details, roof assemblies, porch and deck details... etc.
- Cabinet Elevations - Kitchen cabinet elevations @ 3/8"=1'-0" Roof Plan - Roof plan at 1/8"=1'-0"
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.