Get Personalized Help
2Get Cost-To-Build Report
Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
Or order by phone: 1-800-447-0027
Get Personalized Help
We do our best to get back to you within 24 - 48 business hours.
Need an answer faster? Call now...
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 - 8:30 (EDT)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50' 5"
Width : 46'
First Floor: 1148 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Questions? Call 1-800-447-0027
5 Copy Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
8 Copy Set:
8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Wood 2x4 Exterior Walls
Additional Construction Sets:
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design:
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.