Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 44' 6"
Height : 22'
Width : 30' 4"
First Floor: 859 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 256 sq/ft
Second Floor: 319 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 0:0
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
101 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 9'
248 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 15' 10"
203 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 18'
128 sq/ft width 16' x depth 8'
308 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 19' 8"
101 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.