Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 56'
Height : 17'
Width : 40'
Basement Unfinished: 1140 sq/ft height 8'
First Floor: 1208 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 440 sq/ft height 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
440 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Foundation/Basement Plan - Also includes "future finish" Recreation Room, 1 or 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Storage area's. Extra Items like fireplaces and wet bars are indicated as "optional".
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Floor Plan - In order to simplify construction, We use the most comprehensive dimensioning method in the industry.
- 1/4" scale Front, Side and Rear Elevations - 1/4 inch scale elevations all the way around clarifies construction and helps with estimating materials and costs.
- Roof plan - An eighth-inch scale "Birds-eye" view of the roof helps to simplify construction by showing all the valleys, hips, ridges etc.
- Electrical - Shown right on the floor plan, switches and outlets are located using standards of the National Electrical Code.
- Kitchen Cabinet Details, Wall section, Stair and Fireplace Details - All drawn 1/2" scale provide easy viewing of the specific area's.
- Building Cross Section - Complete front to back cross section with basic framing details.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.