Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 49' 6"
Height : 22'
Width : 48'
First Floor: 1279 sq/ft
Garage: 482 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
45 sq/ft width 9' 2" x depth 5'
115 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11'
49 sq/ft width 4' 6" x depth 11'
440 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22'
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
12 sq/ft width 3' x depth 4'
240 sq/ft width 16' x depth 15'
69 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 8' 4"
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
36 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 4' 4"
46 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 6' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.