Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 20'
Width : 48'
First Floor: 1291 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 496 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 44 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 30
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
113 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 11'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
473 sq/ft width 20' x depth 23' 8"
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.