Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 45'
Height : 18'
Width : 50'
First Floor: 1300 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Tile
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
104 sq/ft width 11' x depth 9' 6"
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
115 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 6"
391 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 20' 1"
252 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14'
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.