Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 64'
Width : 20'
First Floor: 680 sq/ft
Second Floor: 795 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Jack & Jill Bath
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
116 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 8"
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
408 sq/ft width 19' x depth 21' 6"
247 sq/ft width 13' x depth 19'
162 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 14' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.