How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 23' 4"
Width : 32'
Main Floor : 1024 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 779 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2x6
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Includes detailed information about the foundation layout including concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, and foundation notes. If the home features a basement, the first-floor framing details may also be included on this plan. If your plan features slab construction rather than a basement, the plan shows footings and details for a monolithic slab. This page, or another in the set, may include a sample plot plan for locating your house on a building site. Additional sheets focus on foundation cross-sections and other details. In some instances a designer may only provide what is commonly referred to as a foundation schematic or plumbing plan. These types of drawings only show the footprint of the foundation and do not include foundation construction details.
- Floor Plans: Show the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned and include locations of doors and windows. Plans will also include and markers indicating cross-section details provided elsewhere in the plans if applicable.
- Building Sections: Building sections show changes in floor, ceiling, or roof height, and / or the relationship of one level to another. These sections show how the various parts of the house fit together and are valuable during construction.
- Electrical Plans: The electrical plan offers suggested locations with notes for all lighting, outlets, switches, and some other electrical appliances. A layout is provided for each level, as well as basements, garages, or other structures. This plan does not contain diagrams detailing how all wiring should be run, or how circuits should be engineered. These details should be designed by your electrician.
- Exterior Elevations: In addition to the front exterior, your drawing set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. Particular attention is given to cornice detail, brick and stone accents, or other finish items that make your home unique.
- Construction Details: Most drawings sets include typical construction details. These details may include the foundation, interior walls, exterior walls, floors, stairways, and / or roof details.
- This plan may have exclusive rights in certain geographic areas
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.