This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 21' 3"
Width : 54'
First Floor: 322 sq/ft
Garage: 1508 sq/ft
Porch: 46 sq/ft
Garage Ceiling : 14'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Metal
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
768 sq/ft width 23' x depth 31'
740 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 39'
322 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 27'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.