Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 36'
Height : 29'
Width : 28'
First Floor: 1008 sq/ft
Second Floor: 944 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Partially vaulted Great Room; upper floor vaulted to 10' flat roof
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 10'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shake
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
width 20' x depth 8'
width 14' x depth 12' 10"
Deck - Rear:
width 40' x depth 10'
width 20' x depth 4' 6"
width 27' x depth 18' 2"
width 12' x depth 12' 10"
width 10' x depth 12'
width 8' x depth 6'
width 36' x depth 6'
width 23' 2" x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.