with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60'
Height : 30'
Width : 50'
First Floor: 1971 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 618 sq/ft
Porch: 166 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
102 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10' 3"
107 sq/ft width 10' 3" x depth 10' 6"
153 sq/ft width 11' 3" x depth 13' 8"
Den/Office or Bedroom 4:
112 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 3"
246 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 17'
199 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 16' 3"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.