with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 68'
Height : 24' 4"
Width : 50'
First Floor: 1973 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 742 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 139 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
171 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 12'
624 sq/ft width 24' x depth 26'
342 sq/ft width 19' x depth 18'
150 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.