with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 61' 10"
Height : 23' 4"
Width : 58'
First Floor: 1976 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Formal Dining Room
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
117 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 10' 6"
105 sq/ft width 10' 2" x depth 10' 4"
168 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 12' 4"
82 sq/ft width 8' x depth 10' 4"
299 sq/ft width 16' 2" x depth 18' 6"
133 sq/ft width 9' 1" x depth 14' 8"
270 sq/ft width 27' x depth 10'
203 sq/ft width 13' 7" x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.