Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 70' 8"
Height : 29'
Width : 46' 8"
Basement Unfinished: 708 sq/ft
Bonus: 82 sq/ft
First Floor: 1619 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 519 sq/ft
Second Floor: 372 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
124 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 11'
188 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 8"
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
125 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12' 6"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
146 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 4"
259 sq/ft width 16' 5" x depth 15' 10"
533 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 25'
174 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 16' 4"
106 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 12' 10"
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.