How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80'
Height : 21' 3"
Width : 50'
First Floor: 2000 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Hip / Gable
Secondary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2 x 6
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
151 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11' 8"
145 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12' 8"
147 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 12' 8"
484 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22'
374 sq/ft width 17' 10" x depth 21'
136 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 11' 8"
256 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 14' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.