How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 74'
Height : 25'
Width : 59'
First Floor: 2001 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Covered Rear Porch
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
124 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 4"
Bonus Room - Finished:
317 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 28'
128 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
648 sq/ft width 24' x depth 27'
333 sq/ft width 18' x depth 18' 6"
256 sq/ft width 16' x depth 16'
Porch - Rear:
240 sq/ft width 24' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.