How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 65'
Height : 25'
Width : 49'
First Floor: 2006 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : 11? ceilings at front porch, living and dining rooms Cathedral ceiling in master bed roomSloped ceiling in part of master bath
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Stick Framing
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick & Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Insulation : Ext. Walls R-11, Ceiling R-38
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
120 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
462 sq/ft width 22' x depth 21'
266 sq/ft width 19' x depth 18'
266 sq/ft width 14' x depth 19'
Porch - Front:
156 sq/ft width 26' x depth 6'
Porch - Left:
72 sq/ft width 12' x depth 6'
49 sq/ft width 7' x depth 7'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Information Cover Sheet
- Foundation Plan: Each plan is designed on a specific type of foundation. Optional foundation types may be offered. Refer to the general information listed with each plan to determine foundation type and options available.
- Detailed Floor Plans: Complete with the window and door schedules. Electrical plans, with suggested switch, fixture and outlet locations, may be part of the floor plan or a separate drawing.
- Exterior Views
- Building Sections & Interior Elevations
- Complete Construction Details
- Complete Specifications: Specifications list the types of materials used in the construction of the home. Finish schedules are provided.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.