How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 71'
Height : 22' 8"
Width : 67'
First Floor: 2012 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 978 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 229 sq/ft
Storage: 120 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 30
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
171 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 11' 8"
599 sq/ft width 25' 4" x depth 23' 8"
352 sq/ft width 16' x depth 22'
301 sq/ft width 19' 8" x depth 15' 4"
200 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 16' 4"
216 sq/ft width 19' 8" x depth 11'
252 sq/ft width 15' x depth 16' 10"
80 sq/ft width 11' x depth 7' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.