Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 36' 10"
Height : 28'
Width : 61' 5"
Bonus: 390 sq/ft height 8'
First Floor: 1110 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 632 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 964 sq/ft height 8'
Ceiling Details : Ceiling slopes to 10'-0" in Bedroom 1.
Garage Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Horizontal Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Structural Information Provided
Structural Roof Framing
186 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 6"
147 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 14'
134 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 13'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
315 sq/ft width 15' x depth 21'
126 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
514 sq/ft width 21' x depth 24' 6"
294 sq/ft width 14' x depth 21'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.