Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 54'
Height : 26'
Width : 66'
First Floor: 2077 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Stick Framing
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Jack & Jill Bath
138 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
96 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8'
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
60 sq/ft width 5' x depth 12'
419 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 19' 6"
221 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17'
104 sq/ft width 8' x depth 13'
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
128 sq/ft width 16' x depth 8'
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.