Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 49'
Height : 24'
Width : 79'
First Floor: 1611 sq/ft
Second Floor: 505 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
122 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 2"
294 sq/ft width 21' x depth 14'
548 sq/ft width 21' 8" x depth 25' 4"
536 sq/ft width 21' 2" x depth 25' 4"
202 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 14' 10"
287 sq/ft width 21' x depth 13' 8"
81 sq/ft width 9' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.