Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 27' 3"
Width : 48'
First Floor: 1032 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 624 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 82 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1098 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
134 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 13'
137 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 13' 4"
128 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12'
299 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 19' 4"
125 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12' 6"
255 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 18' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.