Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 76' 8"
Height : 23' 4"
Width : 36' 6"
First Floor: 1463 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 891 sq/ft
Second Floor: 744 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
141 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 11' 8"
186 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 13'
222 sq/ft width 18' 6" x depth 12'
247 sq/ft width 19' 10" x depth 12' 6"
356 sq/ft width 19' 10" x depth 18'
106 sq/ft width 8' x depth 13' 4"
169 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 11' 10"
152 sq/ft width 19' 10" x depth 7' 8"
160 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13'
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.