Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 47' 6"
Height : 38'
Width : 55' 6"
Bonus: 265 sq/ft
First Floor: 1575 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 681 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
150 sq/ft width 10' x depth 15'
154 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
272 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16'
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.