Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 56' 10"
Height : 25'
Width : 70'
Bonus: 408 sq/ft
First Floor: 2290 sq/ft
Garage: 717 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : 10'-0" Ceiling in the Great Room, Dining Room, Bedroom 4.
Garage Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Horizontal Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Structural Information Provided
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
416 sq/ft width 13' x depth 32'
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
159 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 4"
616 sq/ft width 22' x depth 28'
408 sq/ft width 17' x depth 24'
145 sq/ft width 9' 10" x depth 14' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.