How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 56'
Height : 22' 7"
Width : 74'
First Floor: 2305 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 680 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 7/12
Roof Framing : Truss/Stick
Roof Load : 20
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
136 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 12'
159 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 14'
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
564 sq/ft width 24' 6" x depth 23'
93 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 6'
399 sq/ft width 19' x depth 21'
247 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.