Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 43' 5"
Height : 24'
Width : 54'
First Floor: 1142 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 1188 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
106 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 10' 2"
152 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 13'
152 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 13' 6"
246 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14' 6"
186 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 6"
170 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 14'
268 sq/ft width 16' x depth 16' 9"
220 sq/ft width 13' 9" x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.