with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 47'
Height : 27' 11"
Width : 73' 7"
Main Floor : 1594 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 775 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 14/12
Roof Framing : 2x6
Roof Type : Truss and Stick
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Title Sheet. This page includes a color rendering of your home and an overview of the floor plan.
- Floor Plans, Roof Plans and Foundation Plans. These plans detail the location, dimension and structural requirements of your home. Roof plans also illustrate pitch, composition and overhang sizes. Framers use this information for project estimates and to plan work on-site.
- Exterior Elevations. Front, rear and side elevation views, illustrating exterior materials, details, wall heights, roof pitches, window location and sizes.
- Building Construction Details. This section gives your builder ceiling heights, a sense of overall home construction and wall sections, including material callouts, eave detail, roof pitch and foundation construction.
- Recommended Interior & Exterior Trim and Detailing. Every home was specifically designed to achieve a highly livable and comfortably beautiful, proportioned space. For that reason, each blueprint comes with recommended styles for your interior and exterior doors, window trim, baseboards, garage doors and, if applicable to your house style, columns and brackets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.