with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 62'
Height : 19'
Width : 66'
Basement Living: 931 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1648 sq/ft
Garage: 738 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 4/12
Roof Framing : Truss/Stick
Roof Load : 20
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
138 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 11' 2"
127 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 11' 2"
Covered Lower Patio:
85 sq/ft width 8' 6" x depth 10'
Covered Upper Deck:
185 sq/ft width 18' 6" x depth 10'
235 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14' 8"
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
342 sq/ft width 16' 10" x depth 20' 4"
738 sq/ft width 33' x depth 22'
343 sq/ft width 17' x depth 20' 2"
207 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 13' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.