with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60'
Height : 29'
Width : 58' 4"
Basement Unfinished: 1702 sq/ft
First Floor: 1702 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 460 sq/ft
Porch: 279 sq/ft
Second Floor: 884 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Covered Rear Porch:
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section shows typical framing detail of house.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.