with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 45'
Height : 34'
Width : 64'
Basement Living: 1408 sq/ft
First Floor: 1408 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1184 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Suited For View Lot
188 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 13'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
147 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 13'
151 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 13'
173 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 4"
1076 sq/ft width 31' 8" x depth 34'
272 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16'
177 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 13'
224 sq/ft width 16' 10" x depth 13' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.