with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51' 2"
Height : 24'
Width : 72'
First Floor: 1912 sq/ft
Second Floor: 684 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
140 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12' 3"
105 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 10'
122 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12' 3"
798 sq/ft width 33' 3" x depth 24'
317 sq/ft width 14' 9" x depth 21' 6"
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
276 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17' 3"
181 sq/ft width 11' x depth 16' 6"
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.