with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42'
Height : 30'
Width : 50'
First Floor: 1142 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1463 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Front Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
168 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 16'
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
161 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 14'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
438 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 22' 6"
262 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 6"
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
218 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 12' 6"
120 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations
- In addition to the front exterior, your drawing set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. Particular attention is given to cornice detail, brick and stone accents, or other finish items that make your home unique.
- The foundation page dimensions, concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, and any stepped foundation information along with any retaining wall info (schematic only). A typical wall section for the home is also usually included on this page (if not, it is elsewhere in your plan set, as space allows). If your plan features a poured concrete slab rather than a basement or crawlspace, the foundation page shows footings and details for the slab, and includes plumbing locations. If you choose the optional Slab foundation, the slab foundation will not be reflected in the plan sections.
- Exterior and interior wall framing, and windows/doors are dimensioned. Room sizes are indicated and any beams, posts and structural bearing points are called out. The floorplans include an electrical legend, and electrical fittings, lights and outlets are shown. Floor Plans will also indicate cross–section details (provided on the sections page) and show any special framing details applicable to the design. Cabinet elevations are included for kitchen and bathrooms; some designs feature cabinet elevations for design–related built–ins too.
- Building sections show changes in floor, ceiling, or roof height, and the relationship of one level to another. Our section pages also show how the stairs are calculated (if there are some!) and depict roof and foundation members. We try and draw sections to show the most useful information — choosing locations where there are elements you or your contractor might need clarification on.
- Roof framing or truss directions are shown, slope directions are indicated and structural members are sized and called out if applicable. The gravity loads used to calculate the rafters, beams and posts are indicated , and we also show gutters, downspouts, and any roof venting required for your home.
Notes and Details Page(s)
- Your home comes detailed to meet the requirements of the latest adopted version of the ‘International Residential Code’, and our notes and details pages outline all the elements applicable to the design of your home. Compliance with further standards may need to be incorporated into your plan set, depending the requirements of your building department — these are usually done locally.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.