with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 78'
Height : 24'
Width : 107' 3"
Basement Unfinished: 2618 sq/ft
First Floor: 2648 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
118 sq/ft width 10' 9" x depth 11'
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
920 sq/ft width 24' 8" x depth 37' 4"
379 sq/ft width 21' x depth 18' 1"
91 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 8' 9"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.