Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 64' 6"
Height : 26' 6"
Width : 91' 7"
Basement Unfinished: 1002 sq/ft
Bonus: 406 sq/ft height 10'
First Floor: 1757 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 1016 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 905 sq/ft height 10'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 30
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Shingle/Stone
Framing : Double 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Energy Efficient Features
Energy Efficient Design
width 12' x depth 11' 8"
width 12' x depth 15' 6"
406 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 25' 10"
width 14' x depth 12'
width 12' 4" x depth 15' 6"
width 14' 4" x depth 10' 8"
1016 sq/ft width 31' x depth 27'
width 18' 4" x depth 17' 8"
width 21' 4" x depth 16' 6"
width 12' 10" x depth 14' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.