Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 81'
Height : 29' 6"
Width : 63'
First Floor: 2078 sq/ft
Second Floor: 616 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
149 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 10' 10"
78 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 5' 8"
90 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 10' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT PLAN: 1/4" Scale - Dimensioned but not engineered. Structural design of foundation needs to be provided by a local structural engineer.
- FRONT RENDERING: 1/4" Scale
- FLOOR PLAN(S): 1/4" Scale - Electrical and plumbing noted directly on plan(s). Mechanical layouts not included.
- ELEVATIONS: 1/4" scale rear elevation and 1/8" scale side elevations
- ROOF PLAN: 1/8" scale showing hips, peaks and valleys of roof. Information noted on Elevations page.
- STANDARD DETAIL PAGE: Shows typical building section (not necessarily specific to this plan), and building code notes.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.