How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 56'
Height : 28'
Width : 73'
Garage : 513 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1768 sq/ft
Porch : 309 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 931 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : 2x6 Conventional
Roof Load : 45 lbs psf
Roof Type : shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Insulation : Ext.. Walls R-13, Ceiling R-30, Floor R-19
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Play Flex Room
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Jack & Jill Bath
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.