How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 41'
Height : 28' 11"
Width : 36'
First Floor: 1310 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 506 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1407 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6/12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 20
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Shingle
Framing : 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Play Flex Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
138 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13' 10"
126 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12'
150 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 13'
187 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 14'
Detached Rear Garage:
506 sq/ft width 21' x depth 22'
164 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 12'
253 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 19'
116 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 12'
176 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 13'
240 sq/ft width 20' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.