How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 91' 8"
Height : 22' 5"
Width : 46' 6"
First Floor: 2166 sq/ft
Garage: 576 sq/ft
Porch: 209 sq/ft
Second Floor: 563 sq/ft
Storage: 216 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 4:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 7:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
170 sq/ft width 10' x depth 17'
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
117 sq/ft width 9' x depth 13'
345 sq/ft width 15' x depth 23'
576 sq/ft width 24' x depth 24'
270 sq/ft width 18' x depth 15'
304 sq/ft width 16' x depth 19'
300 sq/ft width 20' x depth 15'
149 sq/ft width 16' 7" x depth 9'
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.