Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 63' 2"
Height : 30' 7"
Width : 88' 2"
Bonus: 295 sq/ft
First Floor: 2774 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 767 sq/ft
Porch: 536 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 10'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
266 sq/ft width 19' 3" x depth 13' 10"
173 sq/ft width 11' 7" x depth 15'
698 sq/ft width 22' x depth 31' 9"
260 sq/ft width 18' 7" x depth 14'
370 sq/ft width 21' 3" x depth 17' 5"
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
114 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 9' 10"
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.