Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 77' 10"
Height : 29'
Width : 81' 10"
Bonus: 192 sq/ft
First Floor: 2775 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 624 sq/ft
Porch: 1310 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
2 Master Suites
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
146 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 11'
270 sq/ft width 18' x depth 15'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
192 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16'
118 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 10"
164 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 12'
84 sq/ft width 7' x depth 12'
728 sq/ft width 26' x depth 28'
491 sq/ft width 22' 4" x depth 22'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
225 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 16' 6"
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
150 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 11'
252 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14'
Porch - Front:
720 sq/ft width 72' x depth 10'
Porch - Rear:
180 sq/ft width 18' x depth 10'
Porch - Screened:
240 sq/ft width 24' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.