Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 93'
Height : 18'
Width : 77'
Garage : 755 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2778 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Vaulted or Flat Ceiling options. Bedrooms have 9' flat ceilings
Main Ceiling : 13'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover / Roof Plan
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Wall sections and other construction details: Detailed drawings showing wall connections, from foundation to the roof. wall connections to foundation, window installation, siding installation, stair details, and more.
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Window/Door Schedule
- Structural Drawings include standard details and schedules, foundation details, floor framing (if applicable), roof framing. Note: As a result the size, spacing & layout of all structural elements in this home design must be approved by a structural engineer and code official based on your specific site location prior to construction.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.