Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51'
Height : 32'
Width : 61'
First Floor: 1600 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1183 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Log
Framing : 2"x4"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Suited For View Lot
Wrap Around Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
158 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 13'
176 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 14' 6"
711 sq/ft width 39' 6" x depth 18'
182 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 14' 10"
289 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 15'
128 sq/ft width 9' x depth 14' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.