Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 68'
Height : 29'
Width : 76'
Garage : 720 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2802 sq/ft
Porch : 347 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Including 3-D perspectives of the exterior of the house. Also protects the rest of the documents within the project set.
- * Foundation: Complete with dimensions, dimensioned plumbing and referenced details
- Elevations: Complete with dimensions, ridge heights and special notes and materials
- Floor Plan(s): Complete with dimensions of all elements including plumbing, appliances and cabinet sizes. Applicable notes of special conditions are tailored with the tradesmen in mind.
- Roof Plan: Complete with dimensions, plate heights, roof pitches and notes for special conditions, as well as a Roof Square footage table for Calculating roof materials.
- Rafter plan: Complete with rafter lengths and separate rafter cut list. for accurate estimation of materials. This also aids the framer in selecting the correct lengths to use in order to minimize waste.
- Details: Applicable Cornice (Eve) and Special Details designed directly from the plan (not typical details that are reused for every plan produced). We do this to improve the accuracy and integrity that should be expected from quality set of plans.
- Interior Elevations: Including applicable cabinets, electrical, and special construction notes.
- Floor joist: Complete with spans, sizes and direction (if applicable).
- Ceiling Joist: Complete with spans, sizes and direction
- Sections: Complete with dimensions, notes and Specifications
- Electrical Plan: Complete with layout, Light fixtures, Outlets and legend.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.