Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Special offer for builders! Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 55' 2"
Height : 29' 4"
Width : 64'
Basement Unfinished: 2247 sq/ft
Bonus: 235 sq/ft
First Floor: 2247 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 457 sq/ft
Second Floor: 637 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Bedroom 2 bath:
width 8' 8" x depth 5'
147 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12'
Bedroom 3 bath:
width 12' 3" x depth 5'
Bedroom 3 closet:
width 4' x depth 5' 10"
190 sq/ft width 12' 5" x depth 15' 4"
Bonus Room - Finished:
235 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 10"
119 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11' 5"
186 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14' 4"
95 sq/ft width 7' 9" x depth 12' 4"
457 sq/ft width 21' 5" x depth 21'
360 sq/ft width 20' x depth 18'
width 6' x depth 8'
173 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 13'
47 sq/ft width 8' 3" x depth 5' 9"
122 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 10' 10"
256 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14' 3"
92 sq/ft width 8' 9" x depth 10' 7"
width 6' 9" x depth 3' 5"
Porch - Front:
27 sq/ft width 7' 7" x depth 3' 7"
Porch - Rear:
146 sq/ft width 10' 10" x depth 13' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans include the front elevation at 1/4" or 3/16" and the sides and rear elevations at 1/8" scale. These elevations show and note the exterior finished materials of the house.
- Every plan is available with a walkout style basement (three masonry walls and one wood framed rear wall with windows and doors). The basement plans are a 1/4" or 3/16" scale layout of unfinished spaces showing only the necessary 2 x 6 wood framed load bearing walls. These plans are completed with dimensions, notes, and door/window sizes. Crawl space and/or slab on grade foundations are available for some plans. All foundation types are not available for all plans.
- Each plan consists of 1/4" or 3/16" scale floor layouts showing the location of 2x4 walls, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, stairs and decorative ceilings. These plans are complete with dimensions, notes, door/window sizes and a schematic electrical layout.
- The building sections are drawings which take vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information.
- The kitchen and bath elevations show the arrangement and size of each cabinet and other fixtures in the room. These drawings give basic information that can be used to create customized layouts with a cabinet manufacturer. Details are included for many interior and exterior conditions to provide more specific information for their construction.
- Each floor framing plan shows each floor joist indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Each framing plan sheet includes any framing details that are needed (tray details, connection details, etc.). All of the framing is designed using conventional 2 X 10 floor joist or wood I-Joist, depending on the span conditions of each home plan. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The ceiling joist framing plan shows each ceiling joist indicating the size,spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The roof framing plan shows each rafter, valley, hip and ridge indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- Each plan order includes one set of typical detail sheets that show foundation details, typical wall sections and other framing details. Also included on the detail sheets are miscellaneous interior trim and fireplace details that can be used to customize the home.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.